Visitors are welcome to the club at all times but unless prior arrangements have been made we cannot guarantee access to the course. On arrival all visitors must register at the Pro-shop.
All play will be from the tee of the day unless prior permission has been granted.
Visiting golfers are expected to hold a current club handicap or an EGU Associate Members handicap. You may be asked to produce a handicap certificate.
Care of the Course
- All pitch marks on greens must be repaired.
- All divots firmly replaced. Where divot mix is provided on tees this must be used.
- Bunkers must be smoothed over using the rakes provided.
- Wide wheel and electric trolleys are allowed on the course except during periods of adverse weather. Trolley directional instructions must be observed at all times.
- Personal ride on buggies are allowed by prior arrangement.
- Green keepers working on the course have priority over golfers.
- Litter must be placed in the bins provided.
Are not allowed on the course or in the clubhouse.